Search This Blog

Aug 22, 2016

Snowball rabbit

Krawka: Snowball rabbit white bunny crochet pattern from secret life of pets movie

Snowball white rabbit pattern is now in my shop:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/473965925/crochet-pattern-snowball-bunny-rabbit?ref=shop_home_active_1

Snowball is a crazy cute rabbit from Secret Life of pets. I was inspired by his cute side, when I look at this little crochet fellow I can't shake the feeling he is going to attack me in just a minute with his small hands and feet - I haven't make him teeth just in case he will ever try... :)

Crochet Snowball, when finished, is 26 cm long (10.2 inches) when his ears are up. Snowball's accessory - carrot is 16 cm long (6.2 inches) with leaves.


Krawka: Snowball rabbit white bunny crochet pattern from secret life of pets movie

And my other sweet rabbit with a carrot:)


No comments:

Post a Comment